Dedicated Ethernet Internet
- Are you outgrowing your current internet connection?
- Would you like to receive more internet bandwidth for about the same costs as current?
- Are you looking to upgrade technology and improve company productivity without incurring additional costs?
Global IT offers ideal choices servicing Dedicated Ethernet Internet Access providing businesses and ISPs with access to the Internet over a variety of interface types and speeds, via non-shared connections. With many bandwidth options available, Dedicated Ethernet Internet Service is designed for businesses and ISPs that want to simplify their communications while maintaining the highest levels of performance.
- Type 1 (On Fiber) Dedicated Ethernet Internet - 10Mbps up to 10Gbps
- Type 2 (Off Fiber) Dedicated Ethernet Internet - 3Mbps up to 100Mbps
- Fail over options available
- Hardware and Firewall options
- GigE up to 100Gbps
- Online portals to view bandwidth usage statistics and open tickets
Click here to download Global IT General DIA Terms & Conditions
Click here to download IP Justification form
The Global IT benefits:
- Guaranteed up/down fiber internet bandwidth covers network service from end-to-end
- Proactive monitoring for more uptime and chronic trouble
- End-to-end network management
- Flexible payment options that make Fiber easy to implement and maintain
- SONET technology delivers self-healing fiber rings to redirect traffic down a diverse route within the blink of an eye
- Fiber Optic 10 Gbps - 100 Gbps Backbones ensure fast, reliable service, more uptime and unlike our competitors, no bottlenecking of bandwidth
- Comprehensive SLA's ( Service Level Agreements )
- USA based, local NOC ( Network Operations Center ) services and support
With end-to-end network management, industry leading Service Level Agreements and excellent customer service, DIA is a sensible choice for business customers that need reliable, high-performance Internet access at a reasonable price.
Contact us now or call 1 (877) 822-5565 to discuss your needs with a representative.
EoC Distance Guide
EoC - 5Mbps < 8,000 ft = 3 copper pair
EoC - 10Mbps < 9,001-11,000 ft = 8 copper pair
EoDS1 - 10Mbps Any distance = 7 Bonded T1's
EoC - 15Mbps < 9,000 ft = 8 copper pair
EoC - 20Mbps < 7,000 ft = 8 copper pair
EoC - 30Mbps < 6,000 ft = 10 copper pair
EoC - 40Mbps < 6,000 ft = 13 copper pair
EoDS3 - 44Mbps Any distance = 1 DS3
EoC - 50Mbps < 6,000 ft = 16 copper pair
EoC - 100Mbps < 4,000 ft = 22 copper pair
* Distance is measured as wire feet from the serving central office to premises. Other variants can influence the actual end resulting speed for example, old or unsatisfactory cables which can often downgrade the signal.