Cloud Managed Data Center
Are you limiting business growth by using outdated technologies?
Adapt to advanced technology infrastructure built around uptime and scalability.
When you reverse engineer technology infrastructure and systems around uptime and scalability, more continuity and productivity is achieved.
With over 14 years of effectively implementing dedicated data center cloud environments, Global IT technical infrastructure has become an Internet foundation for thousands of business users, hosting to the largest successful companies worldwide.
- Our carrier grade data center hosting facilities come with customized design, expedient implementation, power and back-up power supplies, temperature and humidity monitoring and control, fire suppression systems, intrusion detection and 24/7/365 remote monitoring
- Large nationwide OC-192 or 100Gbps network footprint with data center locations in prime metropolitan, Internet aggregation areas
- 24x7 technical services available on a time-used basis to support your equipment
- 24x7 onsite physical security, including security guards, motion detectors, security cameras, individually locking cabinets and cages and card-key access
- 24x7x365 monitoring of systems and services
- 24-hour access (with security escort where necessary)
- Access to the multiple OC-192 or 100Gbps IP network, built on self-healing SONET fiber-ring technology.
West Coast - Los Angeles, California One Wilshire data center is the largest data center on the west coast of USA, known for its connectivity to the Pacific Rim. One Wilshire is the largest peering facility in the world and the 3rd largest data center in the world. Since 2010 Global IT has controlled a 900 Sq. ft. dedicated suite with direct fiber links into One Wilshire MMR connecting Level 3, Internap, XO, Time Warner, ATT and Verizon etc. core network nodes. Global IT procures and manages Cisco, Juniper and all other data center hardware including ISP and power failover to support customer operations 24//7, 365 days a year
East Coast - Newark, New Jersey Equinix facility is at full capacity, known to be one of the best data centers for east coast operations due to its stability and aggregation of peering networks prior to entering New York City. In 2012, when Hurricane Sandy hit the New Jersey Coast, Newark was flooded, lost power for 2 weeks and halted millions of businesses. Global IT east coast data center operation did not miss a single millisecond of uptime. Global IT supplies hardware, technology and management to support customer operations 24/7 x 365 within this facility.
Central - Phoenix, Arizona – PhoenixNap - Is an ideal location for in between coasts. Phoenix offers fast and secure backup systems for both coasts and an ideal centrally located hub for USA operations.
- SAS 70 type II certified facilities
- Backup UPS with N+1 capacity
- Six 2,000 Kw. Caterpillar generators (20,000 Gallons of fuel)
- Redundant fiber connecting into diverse, true Tier-1 award winning backbones
- BGP, peering facility with 200+ network operators
- 24x7 Security and Technical staffing for free remote hands
- CCTV surveillance, motion detection, heat detection
- Monitoring and control
Colocation provides more uptime and network performance than housing hardware in your own facilities. Suited for businesses who want to control their hardware and software, with enhanced support and performance.
Our Los Angeles Colocation facilities are the third largest network aggregation POP in the world, with direct cross connection access to more than 300 domestic and international carriers.
- 300+ Domestic and International carriers
- Carrier neutral facility
- Fiber or FastE Cross connects within same day
- Six Caterpillar generators
- CCTV, motion detection, heat sensors
- Free remote hands
- Technicians staffed 24/7/365
- Security 24/7/365
Our LAX2 Colocation Los Angeles facility is one of the fastest network aggregating network hubs in the world. Ideal for local and international businesses, who need a premium colocation presence in USA.
Ship your hardware to our plant, or plan for our delivery van to pick up within Los Angeles or Orange Counties.
Global IT supports your business with an entire team of seasoned, professionally trained, certified engineers to support your technical environment.
Cloud hosting provides business the ability to easily go beyond the reach of internal technical limitations.
Cloud hosting offsets the initial upfront hardware and technical configuration costs to the service provider. The service provider becomes responsible for managing and maintaining the server.
Global IT Cloud services make it simple for businesses looking to benefit from Cloud technology.
- Consultation and recommendations
- We work with your software vendors
- Custom server specifications
- Software licensing options
- Monitoring and ongoing management
- Secure tunneling, VPN, Remote Client
- Leading hardware and software vendors
- Fast responding servers
- High capacity network
- PCI compliance options
Global IT control panels offer customers the ability to control certain aspects of their cloud hosting environments. Our control panels are integrated into client services upon request and at no additional cost.
- Administration of email hosting
- Administration of web hosting
- Administration of DNS zones
- Configure databases
- Add in custom scripts and configurations
- Add on domains
- Configure FTP accounts
- Configure spam settings
- Whitelist, blacklist domains or IP's
- Configure Auto responders
- Monitoring of traffic, hits
- Security management
- Monitor device metrics
- Monitor bandwidth
- Receive alerts, notifications
- Power cycle devices